旅游路线英语对话-旅游路线英语对话怎么写
1.在旅行社英语情景对话
2.关于旅游的英语情景对话大全
3.求设计一个关于九寨沟的旅游计划的三人英语对话,一定是关于具体行程安排的,时长大概在1分钟半左右。
4.旅游英语口语对话阅读
5.在出国旅行乘公交车如何问路的对话
在旅行社英语情景对话
暑假马上就要到来,相信很多同学都有出行旅游的计划。那么你想学习一些和旅行社店员交谈的英语对话吗?下面我为大家带来在旅行社 英语情景对话 ,欢迎大家一起学习!
旅行社英语情景对话1:
A: Good morning. Can I help you?
早上好。需要什么帮助吗?
B: Morning. I'd like to create a travel itinerary.
早上好。我想做个旅行计划。
A: Where do you want to go?
请问您想去哪儿?
B: I have no idea. But I hope to visit the seaside.
没想好。但我希望是个海滨城市。
A: Sure, how about Qingdao? Right now is the best time of the year to visit Qingdao.
好的,青岛怎么样?现在是去青岛最好的季节了。
B: I've been there before. I think a southern city is better.
我去过那了。我想这次最好是去个南方城市。
A: How about Sanya? Blue sea, soft sand and gentle breezes. It's really relaxing.
三亚呢?蓝色的大海,软软的沙滩,柔和的微风。真的很不错。
B: Sounds great. Do you have any brochures?
听起来不错。有介绍资料吗?
旅行社英语情景对话2:
A:Good moming,May I help you?
早上好,我可以帮您吗?
B:We'd like to take a tour to Florence.
我们要去佛罗伦萨。
A:That's a beautiful city. When do you want to go there?
那是个非常漂亮的城市,你们什么时候去?
B:We have got a 2 weeks'vocation and we plan to leave on Thursday.
我们有两周的假期,打算周四就去。
A:Then please have a look at the table. There are so many plans.
那就请过来看看这张表吧,这里有很多的方案可供选择。
旅行社英语情景对话3:
A:Is there anything I can do for you, sir?
先生.有什么能帮忙的?
B:I read in your travel brochure about your tours to Xi`an.
我从你们的旅游手册里看到有关西安旅游的资料.
A:Yea. We have two tours each week, leaving Monday and Thursday mornings.
是的.我们每星期出团两次.每周一和周四早上出发.
B:How long is the tour?
每次为期多久?
A:Two days. Total price is five hundred Yuan.
两天.全部费用是500元.
B:Can you give me more detail on what`s included in the package?
能不能告诉我更多行程的细节?
A:Sure. The coach leaves at 8:00 am, in front of our office. The drive takes about six hours, with two stops to see some sights.
好的.巴士早上8点由我们公司出发.车程约六小时.中途停两站欣赏风景.
B:What about the hotel accommodations?
关于住宿方面呢?
A:You`ll be staying at Sunshine Hotel. It`s a three-star hotel.
住在阳光饭店.是三星级的.
B:Sounds very good. Are all meals included in the price?
听起来很不错.三餐都包含在费用内吗?
A:Yes, all meals are included in the price I gave you.
是的.我报给你的费用包含三餐.
旅行社英语情景对话4:
A: Hello, could you help me with vacation plans?
B: Do you know where you will be traveling?
A: I am open to suggestions at this point.
B: Are you wanting to travel to a tropical climate, or would you like to go somewhere with a cooler climate?
A: I would like to travel to a cooler destination.
B: I can give you some brochures that could give you some ideas.
A: I will look at them right now.
B: How much money is in your budget for this trip?
A: I think that I can spend about two hundred dollars a day.
B: Take your time choosing a destination and, when you?ve narrowed it down, I?ll be happy to help you make a reservation.
旅行社英语情景对话5:
A: I was wondering if you would be able to help me with vacation plans.
B: Have you chosen your destination?
A: I don?t know where I want to go yet.
B: Do you enjoy warm weather, or are you looking forward to a cooler vacation?
A: A nice temperate climate would be best for me.
B: Why don?t you take a look at these brochures that might help you make up your mind?
A: This place looks nice.
B: Have you thought about what you would like to spend on this vacation?
A: I just got a and can spend about three thousand dollars total.
B: I?ll be happy to help you make a reservation whenever you decide upon a destination.
出国 旅游常用英语表达:
谢谢!Thankyou.
多谢!--Thanks a lot.
对不起,麻烦你。Excuse me.
抱歉。Excuse the mess.
需要帮忙吗?--Can I help you.
谢谢你的帮助。Thank you for helping me.
无论如何,我还要感谢你。Thanks,anyway.
您好。--How are you!
初次见面问好。How do you do!
很高兴见到你。(It's) nice to meet you.
请问您从哪来。--Where are you from?
请问贵姓。--Can I have your name?
我叫...。My name is ... (I'm ...)
很高兴认识你。It was a pleasure meeting you.
很高兴见到你。Pleased to meet you.
希望再见到你。Hope to see you again.
这是不是说我以后可以再见到你?Does that mean that I can see you again?
玩得快乐--Have a good time.
祝你好运。Good luck.
我希望没事。I hope nothing is wrong.
怎么了?What's the matter?
糟糕,严重吗?Oh, no! Is it serious?
我真为你难过。I'm sorry for you.
关于旅游的英语情景对话大全
旅游虽然辛苦,但对很多人来说却是件饶有兴味的事。我精心收集了关于旅游的英语情景对话,供大家欣赏学习!
关于旅游的英语情景对话篇1
K:Gee, this land is so flat!
凯西:咦,这里的地真是平坦!
E:The Netherlands literally means "the down lands," which of course means "the lowlands."
艾凡:荷兰字面上的意思是洼地,当然就是低地的意思。
K:It's flat, but why do they say it's "low"?
凯西:地面很平坦呀,为什么他们要说是『低地』呢?
E:A lot of the Netherlands is actually below sea level.
艾凡:实际上荷兰许多陆地都低于海平面。
That's why there are dikes everywhere to keep out the sea water.
那也就是荷兰到处可见阻挡海水的堤防的原因了。
K:No wonder the Dutch are considered an industrious people.
凯西:难怪荷兰人被认为是一个很勤奋的民族。
It's a constant fight against the sea for survival.
为了生存他们和海洋长期博斗。
E:The Dutch are tough. Such a *** all country, but they've not only survived, they've prospered.
艾凡:荷兰人很吃苦耐劳的。这么一个小国家,他们不仅生存,而且还兴盛繁荣。
K:It's true. You hardly see any poverty here.
凯西:你说的没错。在这里几乎看不到贫穷。
E:Oh, look! There are a couple of old windmills on that farm.
艾凡:哦,看那边!那个农场上有几座风车。
K:How pretty! Let's stop here a minute. I want to take a picture.
凯西:好漂亮哦!咱们在这里停一下子吧。我想照张相。
E:Sure. I'll get off at this exit. Then you can take pictures to your heart's content.
艾凡:没问题,我在下个出口下公路,然后你可以拍个痛快。
K:Thanks. Oh, if you're hungry, there are a couple of sandwiches and drinks in the cooler.
凯西:谢啦。哦,你如果饿了,冰桶里面有几块三明治和饮料。
Mrs. Van Helsing made the sandwiches especially for us.
这些三明治是凡·赫尔辛太太特别为我们做的。
E:That woman is a saint!
艾凡:那位女士真是好心!
关于旅游的英语情景对话篇2
E:Mrs. Van Helsing, we're ready to check out now.
艾凡:凡·赫尔辛太太,我们现在准备好要退房了。
V:All right, Evan. I have your bill here someplace.
老板:好的,艾凡。你们的帐单就放在这里某个地方。
E:Don't hurry. We've had such a wonderful time here in the Netherlands. We're already looking forward to our brief return next month.
艾凡:不急。在荷兰的这段时间我们玩得非常尽兴。我们已经在期待下个月回来这儿作短暂的停留了。
V:I'm glad you had a great time here. Was your stay fortable with us? A hostel can't pare with a five-star hotel.
老板:我很高兴你们在这里玩得很愉快。住在我们这里还舒适吗?旅社是无法和五星级大饭店相比的。
E:Maybe not in looks, Mrs. Van Helsing, but nothing can beat the warmth of you and your staff.
艾凡:外观上也许没办法相比,凡·赫尔辛太太,但是你和你工作人员的热诚却是没得比的。
V:I'm so glad to hear that. We try very hard to help others.
老板:我很高兴听你这么说。我们尽量设法帮助别人。
E:And you've succeeded beautifully. Now, how much is the bill?
艾凡:你们做得很成功。哦,我们的帐单是多少钱?
V:You had fifteen nights, twelve breakfasts, ten lunches, and eight dinners. That es to, let's see...US$775 for the both of you.
老板:你们共住了十五个晚上,吃了十二顿早餐、十顿午餐和八顿晚餐。总计是,我算算看……两个人共美金七百七十五元。
E:No wonder so many people are staying at hostels these days! You can't beat these prices. That would have cost a fortune in a posh hotel.
艾凡:难怪现在这么多人喜欢住青年旅社!价钱便宜无比。如果住豪华旅馆可要花一大笔钱了。
V:I do hope you and Kathy have a great time on the rest of your trip, Evan. And we look forward to seeing you again next month.
老板:艾凡,我由衷希望你和凯西在接下来的旅程中玩得很愉快。同时我们也期待下个月和你们再次见面。
E:We do, too, Mrs. Van Helsing. See you then.
艾凡:我们也是,凡·赫尔辛太太。到时候见了。
关于旅游的英语情景对话篇3
V:So, today you are leaving, Evan?
老板:那么,艾凡,你们今天要走了,是不是?
E:Yes. After three weeks, it's time to hit the road again.
艾凡:是的。在这儿住了三个礼拜,是再上路的时候了。
V:How nice for you to be able to pack up and leave whenever you like!
老板:你们真好,可以随时想离开就收拾行李上路!
E:This is the best trip of my life. Kathy doesn't want to leave at all.
艾凡:这是我这生中最棒的一趟旅行。凯西一点都不想离开。
V:Where is the darling girl? Isn't she hungry?
老板:那亲爱的女孩到哪儿去?她不饿吗?
E:She's washing up. She'll be here in a minute.
艾凡:她在盥洗。一会儿就来。
V:I have your favorite breakfast for you two today:
老板:今天我为你们两个准备了你们最喜爱的早餐:
eggs easy over, waffles with maple syrup, yogurt, orange juice, and tea for Kathy, coffee foryou.
两面嫩煎的荷包蛋、加枫糖的松饼、优酪乳、柳橙汁,还有凯西的茶和你的咖啡。
E:I can't get over how you remember what all your guests like to eat, Mrs. Van Helsing.
艾凡:凡·赫尔辛太太,我很讶异你怎么记得住所有房客喜欢吃的东西。
V:I only remember the preferences of those whom I like, Evan.
老板:艾凡,我只记得我喜欢的那些人的喜好。
You and Kathy have been ideal guests. You're both so polite and considerate of others.
你和凯西一直都是很棒的客人。两个人都很有礼貌又体谅别人。
E:It's been a real pleasure to stay with you, Mrs. Van Helsing.
艾凡:凡·赫尔辛太太,住你这儿我们一直都很愉快。
Anyway, after we return from Sweden, we'll be back next month to say hello before we go backto New York.
不管怎样,下个月我们从瑞典回来,返回纽约前会来打声招呼。
V:You two are wele to stay with us anytime. Now, hurry up and finish your breakfast whileit's still hot!
老板:欢迎你们两个随时来住我们这儿。哦,趁早餐还热时赶快吃吧!
求设计一个关于九寨沟的旅游计划的三人英语对话,一定是关于具体行程安排的,时长大概在1分钟半左右。
A: Hi Tom ,what’s your plan for the summerholiday?
T:You know,Ann, my girlfriend won’t allowme to spend spare time without her.
L:Who tells you that?Tom?
T:Sorry honey,I was joking.
L:So Ann,do you have any ideas?How about atrip?
A:That’s it!I was planning to go to the JiuzhaigouNational Park.It is a nature reserve in the north of Sichuan, a province insouth western China.
T:It sounds great!So we both want to go with you!
L:Well ,tell us your agenda please.
A:OK.We fly to Sichuan by plane and check in the hotel on the first day.The second morning we go to look up in the hollow 3 main ditches, where have the bonsai beach, the tree group sea, the tree waterfall, double Longhai, fire Huahai, lie scenic spot compositions and so on LonghaiOn the third day then we go to the ditch scenic area to see the pearl beach, the high waterfall.
T:And the last day we do someshopping,right?
L:I agree, I’d like some souvenirs!
A:OK, deal. I need to book the hotel now. Yougo to buy your tickets ,OK?
T:No problem,see you later!
L:Bye!
手打不易,望采纳!
旅游英语口语对话阅读
越来越多的人热爱旅游,因此,旅游英语在旅游发展方面发挥了至关重要的作用,它促进了全球经济的发展、加强了国际交流以及推动了国内外服务业的发展。我整理了旅游英语口语对话,欢迎阅读!
旅游英语口语对话一
客人: I’d like to know what time the meals are served.
我想知道三餐的供应时间。
服务员: Breakfast is served from 7:00 to 9:00, lunch from 12:00 to 2:00, and dinner from 6:00 to 9:00.
早餐从7点至9点,午餐从12点至下午2点,晚餐从6点至9点
客人: I’d like to do some shopping today. Where shall I go?
我今天想去购物,应该去哪儿呢?
服务员: Why not go to Wangfujing Street? You need to take Subway Line 1 to Fuxinmen first, and then transfer to Line 2 to Wangfujing.
为什么不去逛逛王府井?你需要先乘一号线地铁到达复兴门,再转乘二号线,就能到王府井了。
旅游英语口语对话二
收银员: Good morning, sir.
早上好,先生!
客人: Good morning. I am checking out now. May I have my bill?
早上好!我现在退房,可以把账单给我吗?
收银员: Certainly, sir. Did you make any long distance calls this morning, or did you sign for your breakfast?
当然,先生。您今天早晨打过长途,或早餐签过单吗?
客人: No, I didn’t.
没有。
收银员: Here is your bill, 200 pounds totally.
这是您的账单,一共200镑。
客人: May I go through the bill, please?
我可以查一下吗?
收银员: Certainly, go ahead please.
当然,请便!
旅游英语口语对话三
客人: It seems there is something wrong with my bill.
我的账单好像有些问题。
收银员: Yes?
是吗?
客人: I checked in on the 12th and checked out just now. But I paid for five days and a half.
我是12号入住的,刚刚结的账。但收了我5天半的钱。
收银员: Well, let me see… Ah, yes, you stayed here exactly five days.
让我看一下……啊,是的,您住了正好5天。很抱歉给你算错了账。
收银员: Here is the money you overpaid and a new receipt. We’ll be careful next time.
这是您多付的钱和新的发票。我们下次会当心。
旅游英语口语对话四
收银员: Good evening, sir. May I help?
早上好,先生!有什么可以为您效劳的吗?
客人: I’d like to change some US dollars into RMB. What is the exchange rate today?
我想用美元换些人民币。请问今天的兑换率是多少?
收银员: That is one dollar to 7.29 RMB.
1美元换7.29人民币。
客人: OK, I see. I’ll change one hundred and here is the money.
好,我换100美元,给你钱。
收银员: Alright.
好的。
旅游英语口语对话五
客人: May I exchange some money for RMB?
我可以用外币兑换些人民币吗?
收银员: Sure, sir. What currency do you have?
当然可以,先生。您有什么货币?
客人: Pounds. What is today’s exchange rate?
英镑。请问今天的兑换率是多少?
收银员: One pound to 14.52 RMB. How much do you want to change?
1英镑换14.52人民币。您打算换多少?
客人: 200 Pounds.
200镑。
在出国旅行乘公交车如何问路的对话
掌握每种句型的特点和基本的词汇,旅游英语就掌握了大部分了。 一、旅游英语基本词汇之:问路East 东 South 南 West 西 North 北 Left 左 Right 右 Straight on 往前直去 There 那儿 Front 前方 Back 后方 Side 侧旁 Before 之前 After 之后 Firstleft/right 第一个转左/右的路 二、旅游英语基本句型之:请问如何前往 Excuse me, How do I get to the...? 请问如何前往……? How do I getto the airport? 请问如何前往机场? How do I getto the bus station? 请问如何前往公车站? How do I getto the metro station? 请问如何前往地下铁路站? (Metro乃欧洲常用字) How do I getto the subway station? 请问如何前往地下铁路站? (Subway乃北美洲常用字) How do I getto the underground station? 请问如何前往地下铁路站? (underground乃英国常用字) How do I getto the train station? 请问如何前往火车站? How do I getto the hotel XXX? 请问如何前往XXX酒店? How do I getto the police station? 请问如何前往警局? How do I getto the post office? 请问如何前往邮政局? How do I getto the tourist information office? 请问如何前往旅游资讯局? 三、旅游英语基本句型之:请问附近 Excuse me, Is there ...near by? 请问附近有没有……? Is there abaker near by? 请问附近有没有面包店? Is there abank near by? 请问附近有没有银行? Is there abar near by? 请问附近有没有酒吧? Is there abus stop near by? 请问附近有没有公车站? Is there acafe near by? 请问附近有没有咖啡店? Is there acake shop near by? 请问附近有没有西饼店? Is there achange bureau near by? 请问附近有没有找换店
声明:本站所有文章资源内容,如无特殊说明或标注,均为采集网络资源。如若本站内容侵犯了原著者的合法权益,可联系本站删除。